The library of the Faculty of Education (Al – Hasisa) was established in 1995 in an area of 529 square meters. The library 250 students. In 2007, the library moved to a new building at the accommodates Faculty's headquarters. It includes a collection of academic references 561 Arabic, 1053 English, 380 Periodicals and 180 volumes. The Library offers its services to undergraduate students and graduate students.